Monday, February 22, 2016

Jmeter - Using Uniform Random Timer Nether Request

| Monday, February 22, 2016
Now you lot already knows what is uniform random timer in addition to how it industrial plant inwards software charge examination conception equally nosotros convey already discussed all those things inwards previous posts. So i volition non exceptional it to a greater extent than now. Let's movement to practical illustration directly. Here nosotros wants to come across how uniform random timer behaves if nosotros lay it nether specific request.

Scenario : In my software examination plan, There are iv requests. I wants to lay random delay of iv to vi seconds on specific asking of my software charge examination conception let's state on "My Orders" asking equally shown inwards bellow image. So i set
  • Constant Delay Offset = 4000 ms
  • Random Delay Maximum = 2000 ms

I wants to execute all requests iv times in addition to then i convey laid Loop Count = iv inwards Thread Group equally shown inwards bellow image.


Now run software charge examination conception in addition to verify number inwards table. It volition looks similar bellow.


You tin hand the sack come across that every time, Start fourth dimension departure betwixt "My Account" asking in addition to "My Orders" is random betwixt iv to vi seconds. Example : Start fourth dimension of offset "My Account" asking is "07:02:56.894" in addition to get down fourth dimension of 1st "My Orders" asking is "07:03:02.326". So hither departure is 5.432 seconds.

This means you lot tin hand the sack lay uniform random timer nether whatever asking of your software charge examination conception to furnish it random delay.

Related Posts